ISM: INFOR SERVICE MANAGEMENT
ADAPTABLE ERP FOR SERVICE INDUSTRY / MAINTENANCE INDUSTRY
Service and maintenance organizations can implement an ERP (enterprise resource planning) solution catered specifically to their needs with Infor Service Management (ISM). Equipment-related service and maintenance businesses looking to improve customer satisfaction, resource utilization, and profitability can trust that ISM is a service/maintenance solution that delivers fully integrated, robust, and scalable automated field service management. With the ability to adapt to continuing change and extend the benefits of automated field service operations, your entire organization will be kept up to date both in the office or out in the field.
Contact an ECI consultant today to find out how Infor Service Management (ISM) can assist your service or maintenance based business.
Infor Service Management (ISM) can help companies just like yours to:
- Uncover new sales opportunities through collaboration and better customer relationship management
- Increase revenue per technician by optimizing scheduling
- Meet service level agreements and financial targets by better forecasting, planning, and optimizing spare parts management
- Track resolution history throughout the equipment lifecycle
- Manage costs within warranties and contractual agreements
“WHY CHOOSE ERP?”
ALL ENCOMPASSING ADAPTABLE BUSINESS SOLUTIONS TO FIT YOUR NEEDS
What is an Enterprise Resource Planning system, and why does your business need one? Learn about the features, capabilities, options, and advantages of implementing an ERP solution for your organization by visiting our “What is ERP?” page.
ISM (INFOR SERVICE MANAGEMENT):
THE ERP FOR SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE INDUSTRIES
Infor Service Management (ISM) can improve visibility of important data and processes throughout your company, boost service performance management, increase revenue, and more proactively provide aftermarket services as they become necessary during your organizations growth.
Your team will meet customer goals faster and more efficiently, achieve deep insights into your overall performance, and improve collaboration between departments and employees across your enterprise to uncover new sources of revenue.
ERP systems are no longer just legacy tools for large industrial manufacturers; your service or maintenance business can now benefit from the same business analytics, process improvements, and increased visibility that used to be reserved for huge multi-national industries. Be prepared for future technology and growth by implementing ISM for service and maintenance enterprises.
WHAT’S FEATURED IN ISM
- Customer service interaction management/call management
- Service performance management for generating and maintaining complex equipment records; mobile service entitlement management (contracts, warranties, and service policies)
- A web-based service order dashboard for providing visibility and control to dispatchers, supervisors, and customers
- Mobile connectivity and service scheduling with complete field workforce management and workload forecasting capabilities, as well as a dynamic scheduling assistant
- Electronic transactional capabilities, including Infor Warehouse Mobility and RFID for tracking key components and high value items
- And much more
Contact an ECI consultant today to discover what an ISM implementation from ECI can do for your service or maintenance organization.